· B.Sc., in Pharmacy from the College of Pharmacy, King Saud University/Riyadh Saudi Arabia, 1989.
· Certified by the International Healthcare Quality Certification Board on 12/10/2002. Recertified on 01/01/2005, and 01/01/2007.
Current Employment and Posts:
Founder and Consultant in Hospital Pharmacy, and Healthcare Quality
With the following jobs:
· Editor of the Healthcare Quality Corner.
· Editor of the Quality Improvement and Medication Safety Sections.
· Member of the weekly News Editing Team.
· Member of the editing and checking team of the following corners/sections:
1- Hospital Pharmacy.
2- Woman Corner.
3- Student Corner.
4- Public Education.
5- Continuing Education.
6- The calculator.
· Member of the checking team of the following corners/sections:
1- Parenteral Medications.
2- Hazardous Medications.
· Moderator of the Forum.
· Member of the site administration and communication team.
· Member of the translation checking team.
Previous Employments and Posts:
1- Magrabi Eye, ENT, and Dental Hospital. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia:
1. Total Quality Management TQM Officer.
II- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center( KFSHRC) , Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia:
Quality Resources Management Department.
1. Quality Analyst Risk Management.
2. Acting Medication Safety Officer.
Medication Safety Steering Committee.
Pharmacy and Therapeutic Committee.
Medication Use Evaluation Subcommittee
Medication Safety Subcommittee.
Morbidity and Mortality Committee.
Blood Transfusion Committee.
1. Quality Improvement & Staff Development Coordinator.
Pharmacy and Nursing Communication Committee
Hospital CQI Committee.
JCIA Preparation Committee.
2. Pharmacist I. Pharmacy Department.
III- King Khalid University Hospital (KKUH), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia:
1. Unit Dose Supervisor. Pharmacy Department.
2. Pharmacist I.
3. Pharmacist II.