B.Sc. Pharmacy, 1977, Damascus University, College of Pharmacy, Damascus, Syria.Certified in Six Sigma Yellow Belt, by Quality Associates International through Quality Associates Middle East Company on 6/11/2006. Bachelor in Islamic studies,2005, Al-Ouzai University, Beirut, Lebanon.
Current Employment and Posts:
Pharmacorner.com Since 2003: Founder and consultant in Hospital Pharmacy With the following jobs:
· Editor of the drug distribution and control corner.
· Member of the weekly News Editing Team.
· General site translator.
· Member of the editing and checking team of the following corners/sections:
1- Hospital Pharmacy.
2- Women Corner.
3- Students Corner.
4- Public Education.
5- Continuing Education.
6- Pharmacy history.
7- Pharmacy ethics.
8- The calculator.
9- Parenteral Medications.
10- Hazardous Medications.
· Moderator of the guest book.
· Member of the site administration and communication team .
Previous Employment and Posts:
1-King Khalid University Hospital Riyadh, SA.1981- 1996
- Assistant Director For Special Project, KSUHs,
- Acting Assistant Director for Ambulatory Services
- Assistant Director for Inpatient Pharmacy
- Pharmacy and Computer Department (HIS) Coordinator
- Pharmacy and Nursing Department Training Coordinator
- Administrator On-call.
- Inpatient Supervisor
- Special Project Coordinator
- IV additive & TPN Supervisor
- Senior Pharmacist
- Pharmacist I
2- Private pharmacy, Damascus countryside Syria.